Antfarm Token – ATF
The utility token for Antfarm's ecosystem
Antfarm Token (ATF) is an ERC20 token used to pay all swapping fees. It was introduced to fit all the needs of the different stakeholders in the ecosystem.
Being deflationary (15% of the paid fees are burned after every swap) is a core property of the ATF token. This mechanism aims at protecting its holders. With every burn, the value of ATF increases theoretically.
This might be a good investment for ATF token holder who wants to stay passive holders! Over time, the supply will shrink and as long as Antfarm's pools hold liquidity, ATF will maintain a strong valuation and utility.
Liquidity Providers can claim their fees at any moment, without any impact on the pool value or volume as these fees are paid with the ATF token. This has many advantages:
- LPs can further custom their strategy by deciding if they should reinvest their collected fees, diversify into new pools or simply keep them in ATF. By introducing the ATF, we give LPs the ability to create new source of earnings, independently from their initial pool strategy.
- Crypto-native projects are incentivised to launch liquidity pools with their own token in the Antfarm ecosystem. It gives them the opportunity to put their stack at work. They can use their collected fees (in ATF) to pay their day-to-day expenses as a company. It prevents them from selling their own token to do so.
- For very risky pairs, if one asset value goes to 0, the LPs will lose all their stake in the pair. Thanks to Antfarm's fee system in ATF, even if one of the assets goes to 0, they would be compensated with a certain % from swapping fees. This is a strong risk mitigation.
Antfarm is even greater when markets are turbulent! This is when most swappers will be drawn to our pools. As ATF are required to pay for all swapping fees, the demand for ATF will be become substantial in such times.
ATF could become a natural hedge against turbulent market, as its demand will increase when markets become volatile.
Total Supply: 10.000.000 ATF
- Pools collateral : 3.000.000 ATF
- Liquidity funding: 3.000.000 ATF
- Liquidity mining: 2.000.000 ATF
- Linear sale: 1.000.000 ATF
- ATF/AGT pool: 500.000 ATF
- DAO reserve: 200.000 ATF
- Marketing: 200.000 ATF
- Bounties / contests: 100.000 ATF
More about the different allocations and how ATFs are sold to the market: